Greetings raise the bar for what you might have expected from a pair of glasses. Adaptive playback control allows the eyewear to pause or resume playback when it is taken off or put back on within 3 minutes.
- Stable, seamless connection
The eyewear supports the Bluetooth 5.2 protocol, achieving a seemingly instantaneous connection upon being worn, and utilizing priority channel technology to facilitate an effortlessly smooth listening experience.
- Audio-video synchronization
The glasses intelligently identify typical scenarios, and then apply an optimized solution to minimise audio latency, achieving consistently stable signal transmission during gameplay.
- Fast charging and durable battery
When the glasses are inside the case, and the case is connected to a charging cable, the glasses automatically begin charging in an optimally efficient manner, thanks to NFC wireless fast charging capabilities. A full charge powers 5 hours of audio playback.
- Glove-like fit, for comfortable wearing
Made from high-end titanium alloy, the elastic hinges on the glasses frame sides stand the test of time, offering a highly stable use over the long haul14. A customised arc design provides the glasses with a snug fit, while reducing pressure on your nose and ears.
- Reference for glasses width
The glasses come available in a range of different models. It is recommended that you try them on for yourself at an official flagship or experience store. The measurement methods and width for different models are for reference only.
How to measure the proper glasses width:
1. Look straight ahead and keep your head upright.
2. Ask another person to place a ruler parallel to your gaze, in alignment with the support points on your ears.
3. While reading the scale on the ruler, the ruler should remain parallel to your gaze.
4. Read the scale values on both sides, and measure the distance between the two support points on your ears, then calculate your optimal glasses width. Purchase a pair of glasses with the proper width base on the following chart.