- Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapter cable is compatible with PC, laptop, Ultrabook, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, MacBook, TV Stick, Smart TV Box and other devices with HDMI interface. The HDMI to VGA adapter is only for HDCP compatible and not for HDCP protected devices.
- Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapter enables a connection to VGA monitors and projectors, supports a maximum 1080p resolution. To enjoy a large screen view, you can, through the HDMI to VGA adaptor, connect your laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi with HDMI interface to a projector, display, LCD, TV and monitor with VGA interface.
- Chip set: converts HDMI (digital signal) to VGA (analogue signal). This adaptor only works in one direction - HDMI to VGA - not the other way round. That means it does not to convert from VGA to VGA.
- For Video reproduction via VGA: 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz (max.). VGA signal, but only for video and not for audio signal. But this adaptor with a 3.5 mm audio jack allows you to attach this adapter to a TV or external speaker via a 3.5 mm jack audio cable (sold separately).
- Micro USB (included) for additional power. Lets you use more devices e.g. MacBook Mini 2014, Raspberry Pi, Smart Android TV Box and other HDMI devices with low power output. For Raspberry Pi, you may have to edit and restart config.txt.