- The temperature has a Non-contact temperature measurement.
- It can store data for recording average temperatures.
- Moreover, it has an Adjustable emissivity.
- Contains an HD LCD Display.
- It has a Versatile temperature range with audible alarm and silent mode.
- It has a quick and accurate response.
- In contrast, it has a Pistol grip design.
- Raised pushed up buttons.
- It has Laser-targeting function.
- It has a Robust Construction and Lightweight in structure.
- In addition, it is reliable.
Temperature range 0 °C – 100 °C
Temperature Resolution 1 °C
Temperature accuracy ± 0.2 °C at 18 °C – 28 °C operation temperature
Repeatability ± 1 °C
Emissivity 0.3 – 1 Adjustable
Operating temperature 10 °C – 40 °C
Operating RH% Humidity 80%
Storage temperature -20 °C – 50 °C
Storage RH% Humidity 90%
Battery 9V (One piece)
Battery life 100 hours
Standard Package Meter, Battery, Manual, Hard Carry case
Guidelines to Use
First of all, Install the battery.
Secondly, press the trigger button for 1 – 2 seconds. As a result, it will display the device is turning ON.
In this step, you will start noticing the readings on the LCD screen gradually increases. But firstly, the apparatus will first set itself as per the room temperature.
Now, aim the apparatus closer to the specimen, from a minimal distance of 5cm.
Then, press the measuring button. As a result, the temperature will start displaying on the screen.
Make sure that there must not be dust, moisture or any other covering is present between the IR thermometer and the specimen.
First of all, be aware of temperature variations, outrageous temperatures can harm the infrared thermometer.
Similarly, do not showcase to sunlight
For the reason that shocks can easily damage the sensitive parts of your IR temperature tester. So, you have to take care to avoid powerful shocks and falls.
Do not leave your IR thermometer around when not being used.
Store it appropriately and safely till the next use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.