Sumsung A50 Auto Focus Red
How do I return?
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
You will get a confirmation email with further instructions once the return request is approved
Please do not send products back to us until you have received a confirmation email.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
They must be in original condition
For bags, unwashed and unworn
In the original packaging
Include accessories, clips, ties, instruction manuals.
What items are not returnable?
Free gifts or raffle winnings.
In-ear earphones are returnable once the packing remains unopened.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 7 working days.
I want an exchange, not a refund.
We are happy to facilitate an exchange, just order the product that you would like and make payment. Then, come back here and complete this process. Your first order will be refunded following the policy and criteria detailed on this page.
14 days from receipt of the item if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind or if you are exchanging an item, when we receive the product it will be tested. If the product has physical damage, or the original packaging and accessories are not included, the refund will be refused and there will be an additional shipping fee to return the product to you.
Defective or Damaged When Received
14 days from receipt of the item for an Item that was defective or damaged when received. After we receive the product it will be tested. If the product is working as described, has any physical damage and/or the original packaging and accessories are not included, the refund/exchange will be refused and there will be an additional shipping fee to return the product to you.
Are There Any Charges for Return?
There are no charges for return
Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is defective or not as described.
You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping. If you prefer you can return the product to any branch throughout the Republic of Ireland for free. Please process your return on this page https://funtech.ie/a/returns before visiting the branch.
Warranty for Products Purchased in any of our Physical Stores.
Mobile phone warranty new and used is one year.
Products can be returned within 14 days for refund or exchange, they must be unused, in their original packaging and re-sellable.
New Phones Purchased in Any of our Physical Stores.
Mobile phone warranty new and used is one year.
New phones, can be returned within 14 days for refund or exchange, they must be unused, in their original packaging and re-sellable.
If the new phone is faulty or becomes defective within 14 days of purchase you are entitled to a refund or an exchange.
If the new phone becomes defective after the 14 day period, we will repair or exchange the phone for you for the same model or another of similar value. No refund will given. We reserve the right to decide whether we will repair or exchange the product in this case.
Pre Owned Phones Purchased in Any of our Physical Stores.
If you change your mind after purchasing a pre owned phone, no refund will be given, you may exchange it within 14 days for any other product of the same or a higher value.
If a pre owned phone becomes defective, we will repair or exchange the phone for you for the same model or another of similar value. No refund will given.
Any physical or water damage will void your warranty in any and all circumstances.
Repair Service Terms & Conditions
Applies to mail in repairs and repairs done at your local branch.
1. In the event of any dispute or disagreement between the client and Funtech LTD, the client agrees to use Funtech LTD's own dispute resolution mechanism before looking for redress elsewhere. This process involves a meeting at Funtech LTD head office in Dublin, a Funtech LTD representative and the client must attend in-person. The client agrees that any and all expenses incurred by the client during this dispute resolution process will be the responsibility of the client and that Funtech LTD will not be held liable for these, if any, expenses.
2. The Client has agreed by signing and or receiving the attached drop-in device report, or purchasing a repair service on this website, that Funtech LTD will not be held responsible for anything else other than the parts that the client has asked Funtech LTD to repair or replace.
3. Once the service has been provided, or if the service has been canceled by the client or Funtech LTD, the device must be collected by the client within 90 days of the date that Funtech LTD attempts to contact the client. If Funtech LTD are unable to contact the client for any reason this 90 day period will begin regardless. After the 90 period has passed the client agrees that Funtech LTD will recycle the device.
4. Water damage found during a repair. The client agrees that if during repair, water damage is discovered inside a device that the internal components of the device are already degraded and corroded and that any damaged to the device before and/or during repair is the clients responsibility and that Funtech LTD will not be held responsible in any way financially or other and that if the client wishes these damages to be repaired, the client agrees to pay additional fees for these repairs and any parts that are required to complete the repair unless the customer wishes to cancel the repair.
5. Cancellation. If the client wishes to cancel a repair for any reason, the customer agrees that if any parts have already been used on the device and these parts cannot be removed without damaging the parts that the client agrees to pay for these parts. If any used parts can be removed, the client agrees that Funtech LTD will remove these parts from the device and the clients old parts if available will be put back into the device, if the clients parts are faulty or damaged before or during repair, Funtech LTD will not be held responsible in any way for the cost of these parts and Funtech LTD will not compensate the client in any way financially or other. The client also agrees that if a repair procedure has begun and Funtech LTD have removed the client’s faulty parts from the device, that these parts will be damaged to the point where they cannot be repaired or put back in to the device and Funtech LTD will not held responsible for these parts financially or in any other way.
6. The Client agrees that in some cases, some models of device require the screen or glass back cover be removed before repair can be attempted, and that if the clients screen or glass back cover has any existing cracks and damage, that Funtech LTD will not be held responsible financially or in any other way for the cost of these parts and that the customer will not seek compensation from Funtech LTD.
7. Warranty. The client agrees that there is a three month warranty given with all repairs unless the device is water damaged, a one month warranty will be given on water damaged devices. The warranty covers only the parts that were repaired or replaced. Physical damage is not covered in the warranty, physical damage is defined as cracks or scratches on the screen or any part of the device. The client also agrees that physical damage maybe internal and not visible to the client and this is also not covered in the warranty. In the case where the repair was a replacement screen, lines in the screen or where the screen has no display caused by pressure on the screen is not covered in warranty. Water damage that occurred after the repair, will void the warranty. Software issues are not covered in the warranty. If the device has been opened by anyone other than Funtech LTD staff, the warranty is void. Where a device is water damaged, their will be one month warranty.
8. For mail-in repair, pack it well, wrap your phone in foam or bubble bags. FunTech and DPD are not responsible for damaged caused during shipping caused by in-effective packing. Cover every edge of the box with tape.
9. If you choose DPD Return Shipping, DPD will collect your box the next working day if you make payment online before 4pm. Make sure someone is home to collect your box the next working day for the full day between 9am and 7pm. Make sure the box is ready to go before 9am the next working day.
11. Shipping fee for mail-in repairs will not be refunded in any circumstances.
12. We will only repair what you have asked us to repair. If you are unsure of the issue with your device, send us a message or call us before you make payment. If we find other problems with your device, we will contact you. There maybe underlying issues with your device that you are unaware off and FunTech is not responsible for these issues.
Replacements, refunds and credit notes
If you buy unfit or faulty goods you are entitled to a replacement, a repair or a refund. Whether you are entitled to a replacement, repair or a refund can depend on the goods in question and other circumstances. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) provide examples of when you can expect a replacement, repair or a refund on the CCPC website.
If you are entitled to a refund it is worthwhile noting that the retailer or supplier of services can give a refund in cash, cheque or to a credit card account. If you are returning goods that are faulty you do not have to accept a credit note or a voucher. The differences between refunds, credit notes and vouchers are explained below.
- A refund means the retailer returns the money you paid for faulty goods. If you originally paid for the goods on a credit or debit card, the retailer may refund the credit or debit card instead of giving cash. If your consumer complaint is valid a retailer cannot insist on giving you a credit note instead of a refund.
- A credit note is a paper note issued by a retailer to a customer when goods are returned. A credit note acts like a voucher that can only be used in the particular shop or chain of shops that issued the credit note. If you are returning goods that are faulty you do not have to accept a credit note. Instead, you can ask for a repair, a replacement or a refund depending on the goods in question and other circumstances. If you accept a credit note you may not be able to ask for a refund afterwards.
- A voucher is a paper note or a card. Generally you can only use a voucher with a particular service provider or retailer. When you buy a voucher, the terms of the voucher should be stated (for example how long the voucher is valid for). You have no rights if you lose a voucher.
Remember, if you change your mind about a product you are not entitled to either return the goods or to a refund. In this case, a retailer may give you a refund or a credit note to the value of the goods but they are not obliged to do so.
Each consumer case is different and there are few hard and fast rules so contact the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission or other consumer protection organisation to find out exactly what your rights are.