- 1. High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
- 2. Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s.
- 3. Supports DolbyÂ® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audioâ„¢.
- 4. HDCP compliant.
- 5. HDMI Ethernet Channel â€“ Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- 6. Audio Return Channel â€“ Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- 7. Support 3D â€“ Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- 8. Support 4K resolution â€“ Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Follow us on Instagram and discover our new products!