1. Tested when fully charged and under the following conditions: 75 kg load, 25℃ temperature, no wind on a level road in Economy Mode (ECO) and at a constant speed of 15 km/h. Actual battery life may vary depending on temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions, operation habits and other factors.
2. Folding security and speed mode safety have been evaluated by TÜV Rheinland, according to EN 17128:2020 regulations.
3. When the battery enters into sleep mode, your scooter cannot be powered on. Please charge it for three seconds to activate the battery.
4. All data above has been obtained from Ninebot Labs. Errors in actual performance may occur due to changes in objective conditions.
5. Please familiarise yourself with the relevant laws, regulations, and precautions before purchasing a Mi Electric Scooter. Please abide by relevant local laws and regulations when using the Mi Electric Scooter.
6. Both old Mi Logo and new Mi Logo are trade marks of Xiaomi Inc.
7. Availability of gray color may vary by region.